Joining Sentences to be completed:

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Joining Sentences to be completed: Enough to + verb/ Enough / Enough to Because of Too…..+ to… As/Since/Because Relative pronoun Not only …..but also Though/ Although So….that So that Present participle To+ verb or Infinitive In spite of Neither…..nor Using When. Enough to + verb/ Enough / Enough to I was very busy. So, I was quite indifferent about the matter. The river is very rough. We can not cross it. God is very kind. He takes pity on the old sailor. They are very industrious. They can earn a lot. The medicine was not effective. I should not buy it. Jim and Della was very wise. They sacrifice for each other. I have not much time in my hand. I can not talk to you. The man has much capability. He can maintain the family. The writer was not vindictive. He could not take revenge. Jerry was very intelligent. He could win the love of the authoress. The sum was very hard. Hossain could not solve it. The presents are very nice. They can not be used at present. He moves slowly. He can miss the train. Russel was very honest. He admitted his fault. You are unwise. You do not follow the rules of health. They cultivate plenty of rice. They earn a lot. The problem is very easy. The students can solve it. You are quite clever . You should understand it. I was very young. I could not believe that. The teacher spoke softly. The students could not follow him properly. Because of I was free. I chose my own reading. I was tired. I did a lot of work. The old sailor killed the bird. He was punished. He behaved badly. He suffered for it. The man had a bad leg. He can not walk fast. The sailors were pleased to the albatross. They were happy. Della bargained hard with the shopkeepers. She wanted to save money. The dog lay close to him. He found a comfort there. He had wide experience. He was made chairman. I have much money. I can buy a car. Students read book at school. They want to please their teachers. It was fog. The writer made late delay to return. The little boy was very sincere. The authoress loved him. Salmon was very costly. The writer could not afford it. Jim and Della were poor. They could not buy gift for each other. Too…..+ to… The boy is very small. He can not do this work. It is a very long story. It can not be finished within 50 minutes. The tea is very hot. We can not drink it. The old sailor spoke very strangely. The guest could not move. The lady was very talkative. Everybody disliked her. The books were very thrilling. I read them all. The story is exaggerated. It can not be believed. The would is very solid. I can not push a small nail through it. Mr. Humayon Ahmed is a very famous writer. He can not write these things. Jerry was very small in size. He could not chop wood well. The water was very salty. The sailors could not drink it. The students are very foolish. They should not be allowed to sit for the exam. The food is very rich. A baby can not digest it. The room is very dark. I can not see anything. The girl is very small. She can not touch the roof. We can not go out for a walk. The weather is quite rough. The girl is quite silly. She can not realize a very simple matter. Della saved a very small amount. She could not buy Jim a nice present. The Christmas gifts were very nice. They can not be used at present. He is a very wise man. He would not give us wrong advice. As/Since/Because It gets monotonous. We want a change. Fog filled the mountain passage. I dared not drive at night. I could not go to college. I was ill. I had other works and plan. So, I was a trifle abstracted about the boy. The sea was frozen. Ice was all around them. You can not eat anymore. You have filled your stomach with meat. Body and mind go together. Illness of the one inevitably affects the other. He was tired with the toil. So, he sat down to take rest. The farmers had to starve. Crops did not grow well. I was late for college. There was an accident on the road. We can hope to succeed. We are regular in studies. He was needed for work. So, he had to return at once. He was pleased to see it. He gave me full marks. Earshad Sikder was hanged. He committed few murders. You have no right. Do not take over the matter. Though/ Although I enjoyed it. It is a hard work. Jerry could chop wood well. He was very small. Her eyes were shining brilliantly. Her face lost its colors. I burned with question. I could not ask. He went to bed late. But he got up early in the morning. The poor people can not manage food 3 times in a day. They do not adopt any unfair means. He finished first. He began late. The boy was punished. He was innocent. They played well. They lost the match. The watch did not give correct time. It was very costly. The boy was meritorious. He failed in the exam. I was very suspicious. I tried one at last. He is healthy and strong. He is unwilling to work. I objected strongly. But they did not listen to me. So……..that It was a very big egg. The baby could not take it. Jim was very punctual. He was never late. The baby is intelligent. He can solve the problem easily. He is a strong man. He can face any danger. The old man was weak. He could not move. The lady guest was very talkative. The writer did not like her. Many farmers are very poor. They can not keep body and soul together. They were beautiful combs. Della craved for them. It was far beyond my means. I had never thought of going there. Jerry was small in size. He was not fit for chopping wood. The penny bloods were very much thrilling. The writer liked them. The old sailor was very cruel. He could commit any killing. Eating the same thing daily gets monotonous. We want a change. Russell was unusually reliable. He could not miss any work. The sound of chopping wood was rhythmic. I went back to sleep. So that We eat. We want to live. I went to Australia. I wanted to see Emus. Della sold her hair. She wanted to buy gift for Jim. Jim sold his gold watch. He wanted to get money for buying the combs. He wrote to me a letter. He wanted me to go there. We read books. We want to know more. They blocked the road. They wanted to stop the cars. He wore a disguise. He wanted nobody to recognize him. The cunning lady wrote letters to the writer. She wanted to have a lunch. Della went to the store. She wanted to sell her hair. Many people build houses. They want to live comfortably. I undergo hard work. I want to establish myself. We drink water. We want to quench thirst. They opened a hospital. Their mission was to help the wounded. Shohail went to Cyprus. He wanted to have higher education. Present participle Linkon finished the work. He submitted the bill. I entered the room. I found it vacant. Della was hopeless. She flopped down on the bed. The dog lay close to him. It found a comfort there. I watched the train. It was leaving the station. I saw a girl. She was carrying water. She put it into the basket. She ordered the porter to follow her. She stood by the window. She looked out dully at a gray cat waking a grey fence. I noticed that the sun was in the west. I started the car. Della was a loving wife. She sold her beautiful hair to buy a gift for Jim. The marriage ceremony was over. The guests were all going to the feast. We bow down our heads. We stand in front of the graves of the martyrs. The boy saw a snake. The boy run away in fear. He is honest. He can take the risk. I closed the door. I went back to work. Della was slender. She mastered the art. I looked at the fading flower. I was sad. My heart sank. I knew that they were horribly expensive. I read books in the train. Many people saw me in the way. Russel and Ali-Hossain are regular. They should get chance. To + verb or Infinitive I work hard. I want to shine in life. I go to library. I read there. Della went to the hair’s shop. She sold her hair. Jerry came timely. He looked after pat. People at school read books. They want to please their teacher. The ship of Death came. It carried the souls of the sailors. Drink milk. You will get vitamins. I shall never do it again. I am determined. Muslims go to mosque. They want to say their prayers. I went to market. I bought a blue shirt. Jim sold his gold watch. He bought the combs for Della. The thief fled away. He wanted to avoid punishment. The old man shouted. His purpose was to stop me. He entered the room silently. He did not want to disturb others. We want to earn money. We work hard. In spite of Jerry was a very hard worker. He lived a very sad life. The boy had merit. He could not pass. He is rich. He is not honest. It rained heavily. There was no flood. He worked very hard. He could not succeed. The boy seems to be lonely. He has many brothers and sisters. Her neighbor cut down the hedge. She objected. The lady had a desire for costly dishes. She concealed it. The man has vast wealth. Yet he leads a poor life. Mr. X has good qualification. He is not getting a suitable job. The weather was bad. The flight reached timely. He had a bad leg. He learned to walk later. Neither ………nor He was not a man. He was not a beast too. The hotel was not spacious. The hotel was not comfortable. Amin was late. Anjon was late also. He has no mother. He has not skates. The students were not present. The teachers were not present also. The moon was not visible. The stars were not visible too. Jim and Della were not rich. They were not able to buy gift. The man was not a merchant. He was also not a warrior. I am not a child. I am not an adult. The room was not large. It was not well decorated. When I go to market. I see my friends there. The old sailor woke up. It was raining. I took the cabin. I asked for a boy or a man. The bill came. I paid it. The news came to me. I was heartened.

0 comments:

Visitors

PlugIn.ws - Free Hit Counter, Web Site Statistics, Traffic Analysis

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP